Philadelphia Airport - Park Stay Fly Hotel Parking

Park Stay Fly Hotel Parking
Park Stay Fly Hotel Parking
Park Stay Fly Hotel Parking
Park Stay Fly Hotel Parking
I also can count on the shuttles being there on time to pick me up in the morning at the Hotel, and when I return, hopefully they will pick me up promptly at the airport. But at the Ramada, I know my car will be behind a locked fence and not out in the open. 14 days is a long time to leave your car in a hotel lot.

I don't really want to leave my car in a hotel lot if it's not secure. I'll be paying a little more than if I stayed at the Comfort Inn, but the benefits will surely outweigh the extra few dollars I am paying. Not to mention the 10 or more vans I see in their lot, I decided to book my parking package with The Ramada. Not being too familiar with Comfort Inn, and knowing that The Ramada has a separate parking lot for longterm parking used exclusively for airport travelers. The 2 remaining choices were Comfort Inn Philadelphia Airport, and Ramada Philadelphia Airport South.

Only 4 hotels are offering airport parking packages online, and of the 4, 2 of those are sold out for the days I need to reserve for my trip. Having a look at the available hotels near the Phila airport that offer parking and shuttle, doesn't really give me many choices.

0 comments:

Post a Comment